Public Finance Live 2021 will feature leading political figures, public sector innovators, commercial partners, commentators and analysts alongside delegates from across the public sector and beyond.
As it emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic the public sector is battered and bruised but has demonstrated remarkable resilience and an ability to work together to address a common challenge. 2021 must be the year we embed and expand this common sense of purpose. Public Finance Live will bring together practitioners, commentators and experts from across the sector to identify opportunities to improve communities and sustain our planet.
Further information on the programme and speakers will be available shortly.
Register your interest to be kept update with conference news and to be notified when registration is open for 2021.
What to expect
- Insight, debate, solutions and updates
- Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
- Opportunities to explore and connect with exhibitors
- Enhanced academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours
- Develop new contacts and share ideas