Public Finance Live 2021 will feature leading political figures, public sector innovators, commercial partners, commentators and analysts alongside delegates from across the public sector and beyond.
As the public sector emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic, it has demonstrated remarkable resilience and an ability to work together to address and overcome the common challenge. 2021 must be the year we embed and expand this common sense of purpose. Public Finance Live will bring together practitioners, commentators and experts from across the sector to identify opportunities to improve communities and sustain our planet.
What to expect
- Insight, debate, solutions and updates
- Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
- Opportunities to explore and connect with sponsors and supporters
- Enhanced academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours
- Develop new contacts and share ideas