Public Finance Live 2022 will feature leading public figures, public sector innovators, commercial partners, commentators and analysts alongside delegates from across the public sector and beyond.
Following last year’s virtual conference this year’s event will take place face to face allowing opportunities for networking, brainstorming, skill sharing and relationship building.
What to expect:
- Insight, debate, solutions and updates
- Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
- Opportunities to explore and connect with exhibitors
- Networking and skill sharing opportunities
- Enhanced academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours
- Develop new contacts and share ideas