The health and safety of our delegates, exhibitors and staff is our number one priority. We have been working closely with the QEII Centre who have in place a wide range of Covid-secure measures that adhere to the Association of Event Venues All Secure Framework (which is approved by the UK Government), as well as the QEII Centre receiving the Meetings Industry Association AIM Secure and Visit Britain We’re Good to Go accreditations.
To protect all visitors to the venue, here are some of the measures that the QEII Centre have in place:
– All visitors are required to have their temperature checked on arrival
– Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the venue
– Cloakroom items will be placed in biodegradable covers to ensure there is no cross contamination with other people’s items
– All of the rooms, furniture and equipment are sanitised daily by their Clorox Total 360 system
– Throughout the day the venue carries out a continuous program of sanitising touch surfaces around the venue
– Floor signage will assist you with keeping your distance and the event spaces will be set up to help you interact safely
– Food and drink will be served in pre-packed containers
We want you to be reassured that you can visit Public Finance Live with complete peace of mind and we look forward to welcoming you to the QEII Centre in July.